Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A great deal on Tea Sets from Dollarama!

This weekend I was in Surrey BC and found a Dollarama store, I love this store but do not have one close by and found this fantastic doll play set!
 I often find 2 tea cup sets with Tea Pot and sugar/cream but 6 is a really great deal. They had two styles one with a teddy bear on it and this one, I prefer this set!
 As you can see it is the perfect size for 18 inch dolls! And at $2 it will not break your bank account!

Enough tea cups and saucers to have all your dolly friends and stuffed animals to tea!

(My Maplelea doll Saila, My Springfield Doll Madison and my Niece Laura's Just like You American Girl Doll Tiana, all wearing handmade clothes Madison's clothes made by Me, Saila's clothes made by "sewcrazy" and Tiana's clotehs made by Brighteyes who are members of my monthly Doll clothes makers and Swap-bot. Doll room by American Doll Room . The table and chairs are Samantha's table and chair set now retired from American Girl Doll that I found at a thrift store for $14...a great deal!
So if you live near a Dollarama take a look at what they have for tea sets and add to your doll play collection! This is by far the best deal I have found to date!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment