Friday, January 6, 2012

I love the new Tickled Pink outfit from Maplelea!

I think this is one of the sweetest outfits Maplelea has come out with to date! The Tickled Pink outfit 
is a 6 piece set  that includes two embroidered heart shaped pockets on the skirt which is fully lined, the shoes feature cut out hearts the Pink shirt has an embroidered red heart design  and stylish "Keyhole openings at the neck and sleeves" and the heart-shaped shoulder purse is so adorable and it even zips closed! As well the outfit comes with a Maplelea Hanger and special journal pages about hearts and valentines "You can find on a map of Canada"

This adorable set is available for only $29.00 plus shipping and I am sure it will be a popular item!
When ordering from Maplelea  remember they have the best shipping rate of any 18 inch doll company I know! A flat rate of $9 to anywhere in Canada, so combining your purchases makes a great deal of sense.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment