Friday, January 13, 2012

Let's here it for the Maplelea Pets!

Maplelea Pets are so adorable. I love the new set Saila has brought us.
Nukilik & Nanuq mom and pup are so adorable! The $25 price is a fair deal considering you get both and the collars as well.
While I love my plastic Batta horse, I think Brianne's Welsh pony Chinook is well detailed and fun.
MacKenzie and Fox, Jenna’s Tabby Cats  are so cute and likely my favorite!

Then there is  Boulder what a great looking pet. I love that Boulder is perfectly sized to fit with all Maplelea dolls

I have a childhood friend named Janice who has a dog just like this called Daisy and this photo of Taryn and Boulder remind me of her and her dog.
So which is your favorite Maplelea Pet and Why?
I would love to hear from those of you who have these wonderful pets and would love to see your photos as well, you can email me your photos (with your parents permission of course) to karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment