Thursday, January 19, 2012

Maple Syrup Time

I just got my Maplelea Catalog in the mail toady on the last page something caught my eye and reminded me of my trip last year to Cabana Sucre with my sister Bre-Anne and nieces Trinity, Cadence and Hannah. My sister and nieces live just outside of Montreal and I visited them last April and we have the most wonderful time at the "Sugar Shack!"
Here we are last April, the snow was gone but the taps still on the tree's behind us and the Food was amazing. What a truly Canadian Treat. I loved the Sugar pie and the Pea Soup.
If you live near Maple Syrup country,  and you have a chance I encourage you to visit and stay for lunch or dinner.
The entertainment and hospitality of these family run Maple Syrup farms make any trip worth wild.
We of course took our dolls with us and had a truly wonderful time.

 To order the wonderful Maple Syrup Time outfit from Maplelea click here.
The 10 piece set  includes a chemise, mantalet, scarf, skirt, bonnet, tights, shoes, apron, hanger and journal page.
the set sells for $40 what a wonderful doll play investment and tribute to Canadian history!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment