Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Springfield Doll Clothes Perfect for Maplelea Dolls!


One of the best things about having dolls is the wonderful clothes that you can get for them. I love the line of doll clothes that Maplelea has for our dolls and I even think their shipping price flat rate of $9 is a fantastic deal, but for last minute Birthday Parties or gifts on a whim, you can not beat the deal that the Springfield Collection  doll clothes offers.

Did you know that Micheal's the craft store here in Canada has this wonderful line of clothing? With Micheal's constant coupons you can pick up some really fun outfits and accessories for your Maplelea doll with out blowing your entire allowance!

  I have a rule that for birthday parties our gift has to be between $15 and $20, and you can really stretch your birthday budget with items from the  Springfield Collection . I actually pick up  Springfield Collection items when I get my coupons and set them aside for the last minute birthdays and for the Doll Advent Calendars I am putting together for my 5 nieces dolls for next Christmas.

While it is true that the Springfield shoes do not fit our Maplelea dolls the clothing does and I love how it looks on my Sailia.

There are so many wonderful outfits you can pick up for your dolls at Micheal's and I know you will be pleased. Check out the wonderful world of Springfield Dolls and their Collection on line by clicking this link here .

Remember to save your coupons and head to your store and stock up on Springfield Collection outfits for your doll today, you may want to pick up one of their dolls to add to your doll collection as well!
Check out the fun actives and games  at Spring Dolls.com

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us:(greenlightcapitalcorporation@gmail.com)


    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us:(greenlightcapitalcorporation@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete