Sunday, January 8, 2012

Trying to decide which Maplelea Doll to order next


With the new addition of Maplelea's Saila, I am struggling to decide which doll to add to my doll family.
I do believe that she is the best looking Maplelea doll to date, her accessories are also so charming and I love her handmade coat.

I have always been partial to Taryn, I like that her name is close to mine and I think her clothes are so adorable.

I had the good fortune of borrowing Jenna last year from a girl in my neighborhood and fell in love with her! I love her long red hair.
I am from Montreal Quebec originally so I have a special place in my hear for Leonie, I love her outfit and the boots are so cute!
I love Alexi's skin tone and story, her gym suit is also fantastic...

That leaves Brianne truly my favorite and a doll I used to have, I got her last year and this past holiday season I donated her to another family who loves her and has given her a new home.
So much to think about when ordering, it may just be luck of the draw for me, we shall see.
I would love to know which dolls you have, how you picked them and why, so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. I love Salia! It encourages my girls to learn about a diff culture. She will be the next doll. I also love the red head!!! They need to add an Asian and east Indian and girls with european back ground cause Canada is a melting pot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should get Brianne. My friend has her, and the online pictures don't do her justice! She looks beautiful in lots of different outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or, maybe you can buy 2 dolls. My personal favourites are Brianne (the doll you used to have) and Jenna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i own Saila i highly recommend her jenna and alexi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Stephanie! Anna=Marie, I did have Brianne, for a short time she is a wonderful doll!
    I also love Jenna and Alexi, looks like I need to get a third job just to pay for all the news dolls I would love to get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my friend has Le'onie so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Saila and Jenna. Jenna is gorgeous, and I love her hair color, as it is vibrant. Saila is absolutely stunning as well, and her hair is so smooth and softly layered. They both have very distinctive looks, and distinctive clothes: The Maritimes and Inuit, and I would highly recommend both of them! My sister has Brianne, and I know she is lovely as well, but Jenna and Saila are my favorites (but of course I may be biased). They are all so beautiful-- this could be difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think you should get Leonie or Taryn! they are both so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, both are wonderful! I have Saila now and will look at adding more dolls soon....

    ReplyDelete