Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A fun addition to the kitchen and to the doll play collection

My local Ming-wo in Capilano Mall has these wonderful cupcake stands on sale. I purchased the pink one last year and my mother in law picked up the other three for my collection this past weekend for me.

Priced at $3.99 they are a great addition to any cupcake lovers collection but they also make great doll play tea party items!
Shown here with the "Cake" I made for a Doll Diaries Post back in October, there are so many ways to arrange your doll sized food to give it that special touch!

Here is the cake up close! On how I made it visit Doll Diaries by clicking here.

I hope you can find and enjoy these cupcake stands near you.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment