Sunday, February 19, 2012

Maplelea and Horses


I love horses, if I had a real horse I would call him Pickles. I love that Maplelea has a horse, a welsh pony  called Chinook, and that this horse is a plush!
Chinook is a plush horse that belongs to Brianne's collection and is offered at $85
 Now there are lots of other horses for 18 inch dolls on the market but for pony and horse lovers Brianne's Pony is really unique! As a plush it is soft and loveable but the great feature with this horse is it's skeleton, so you will be able to pose your horse!
If you have this wonderful pony and would like to share your own photos please email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment