Sunday, March 11, 2012

Doll Socks for St. Patrick's Day

One of my most favorite accessories for dolls are socks, while I make my own and swap with friends I have a great friend and Etsy shop owner who makes really fun holiday socks for dolls.

My friend Buffy over at AuntBeesOldSewNSew makes and sells some of the cutest doll socks on Etsy!
She charges a very reasonable $2.99 and her socks are very well made.
She has more then 147 pairs of doll socks in her shop and I just love these!
I am obsessed with these ones!
What fun!
Not that St. Patrick's day is a gift giving occasion for most people but these socks are fun and would be a welcome addition to any doll wardrobe. 
I hope you will visit Buffy's shop by clicking here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment