Friday, March 30, 2012

Free Pattern Friday!

I was so thrilled to find this Free pattern and I created the most wonderful beret for my doll!
Here is the link to this great free pattern and tutorial! Click Here.
I am so thrilled with how this came together and now I am thrilled to have another pattern to help me sew through my stash of fabric and make my nieces happy at the same time!
Off to sew more of these wonderful hats!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you like the pattern from our site. Here's a bit of a tip for you on shaping...use the pattern piece of the top of the beret pattern to make a cardboard pressing form. Trace the pattern onto the cardboard and then cut it out. Once it is cut out, cut off 3/8" more and then fit this inside the beret when you are pressing it. It helps to shape the beret into a nicer circle. Leave the shaping form inside the beret for about half an hour before removing. Happy sewing! Hugs from Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete