Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Let's explore Dollabee The Doll Marketplace

Did you know that doll lovers have more options these days for buying things for their dolls on the secondary market? Now you can shop not just from Maplelea directly or American Girl, Etsy shops or Ebay. Dollabee from the same people who brought us Liberty Jane launched Dollabee last year and it works like a Craigslist, but just for dolls. It is free to use and you never know what you can find on this great site!

Dollabee offers sellers and buyers a great opportunity to list for free and their is a wanted section that I have used myself! I have also listed there items that have linked back to my Etsy shop.
On my other blog http://karenmomofthreescraft.blogspot.ca I have found shops and items to interview and review through Dollabee. I have also made some great friends, who I trust to purchase from.
 Now this site is used by mostly US customers there are many of us Canadians who can and should take advantage of this great site.

If you are looking for new or gently used items for your dolls I recommend you give Dollabee a try! You never know what you might find! Click here to visit Dollabee today!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment