Saturday, March 10, 2012

Maplelea Karate outfit Vs Etsy Karate Outfit

Maplelea has a great new Karate Outfit for our dolls  priced at $25 for the outfit, journal page and kick Pad.

While I really like this new outfit I found a great deal on Etsy from
 Though this shop is American, the price of $7.95  makes it worth a look, worth contacting the shop to find out if they would ship to Canada.
I do love to support Canadian Etsy shops for our Canadian Dolls but I could  not find a Canadian Shop offering Karate outfits.
In truth I order much of my doll clothes from the USA, the shops are often willing to ship to Canada at very reasonable prices. The best part is the clothes for American Girl Dolls also fit out Maplelea Dolls beautifully.
As always I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Karen you have a beautiful blog. I wanted to ask you a question. I already have a Maplelea Doll (Taryn), and I lobe her. I like McKenna alot, but I also like Saila, and I just can't decide which one I like more! Which would you choose? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I LOVE her, not lobe her!

    ReplyDelete