Saturday, March 31, 2012

New Dolly Mail Postcard featuring Saila!

In my Etsy shop, I now have two new postcards available from my Dolly Mail Service!
My new postcard shows Saila and Chrissa (AG) having tea in the garden. The other is a very popular saying from one of my blogs, "Keep Calm and Play with dolls".
This past week I have so enjoyed being the Dolly Postmaster General sending more then 10 of these postcards to girls all over North America!
This fun service has been so well received and  I am so excited to be adding new postcards to my shop over the next few weeks. 
If you have someone you would like to send Dolly Mail too, I would be pleased to send to them through my Etsy shop service!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment