Thursday, March 22, 2012

A swap I got in the mail !

I got this adorable dress from the owner of Miss Sassy Pants! She contacted me and we decided to do a doll clothes swap through the mail.
Michelle used a pattern from Eden Eva available from Liberty Jane's pattern site
I think it is just so adorable, so much so that I had to get the pattern myself!
The pattern is $3.99 on the Liberty Jane site and is a PDF pattern that will be emailed to you upon purchase.  I love that about Liberty Jane, you get your patterns instantly and you can begin sewing right away!
I love this dress on Saila and I think you will too. This dress would look cute with footless tights as well, I think I may just go make a pair to go with it....
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment