Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dolly to go!

I found this great set on Etsy from a shop called Genevieves Place
even though this is a US Etsy shop I think the value in this listing is worth sharing.
For $29.99 you get one of everything shown!
The shipping price of $4.95  world wide also makes this a great value.
I love that you can fit two dolls in the bag and that the sleeping bag also has a zipper.
If you know of a Canadian Etsy shop you think I should feature please let me know!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Is this exactly what her's look like? Cause this is the picture from the pattern package. Just would like to see picture's of "her" creations. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great observation! I would recommend contacting her! In fact I think I will!

    ReplyDelete