Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fun Crochet outfit for your doll Free Pattern and Spot light on Donna's Etsy shop dly57

Thank you Pinterest, here is a wonderful and fun outfit for your Maplelea Doll from Bella On line.com
I so badly want to be able to Crochet, I can chain on but I get stuck after that. For those of you who are not all thumbs take a look at this adorable and thankfully free pattern by clicking here
Now I can not crochet yet but when I want to purchase some well made items, I buy mine from  Donna of dly57 Etsy shop
I love the colors and the flower modeled on Springfield Doll Olivia.
Included in this listing with the hat are these adorable shoes!
Click here to see her listing offered at $4.99!
I have purchased 6 items from Donna's shop and am thrilled with them
Her hats look fabulous  on Maplelea Dolls Too


As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment