Saturday, April 14, 2012

Let's Make a great sleeping bag! Link to a great Tutorial


My friend Carol sent me this link and I wanted to share it will all of you. I loved the way this turned out and I think you will too. 

http://www.100directions.com/make-a-doll-sleeping-bag-with-laura-kelly-fabric/
I used only items I had on hand to create my sleeping bag. 

I belong to a swap group (as some of you know) on a website called Swap-bot and we are doing a sleeping bag swap. This tutorial is one I had to  try! I am keeping my first attempt! My niece Laura would not part with it!


I hope my partner will like how the one I make for her turns out.
I promise to post photos of the swap and would love to see yours too! Email me your project or doll photos any time at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment