Wednesday, May 30, 2012

3 Fun summer projects from 123 Mulberry Street

I love the Liberty Jane pattern site and was so thrilled to see this new pattern for summer offered!
123 Mulberry Street is one of my most favorite designers! This fun pattern is just one of many reasons I look forward to new patterns! Click here for the listing for the Sunshine Halter top pattern
If you are making a sleeping bag this summer for your dolls this Peace Sign sleeping bag, is a wonderful project for your dolls! I love that this sleeping bag has a zipper and with the step by step instructions even beginning sewers will love this pattern. Click here for pattern listing.

One of the first patterns I bought on the Liberty Jane site was this PJ Patern with slippers. The pattern is easy to follow and the slippers fit both American Girl dolls and Maplelea dolls! A great bundle this pattern is great if you are sewing through the summer for the holidays! Click here for the  PJ Party listing.

Happy Sewing to my crafty readers!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment