Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another Doll Bed you can make today, from a wonderful Etsy shop

I love Doll Beds and this pattern from Creations by Deevee is a great one. It is made large enough to be a double dolly size.
This wonderful pattern is offered at $3.75 and includes not just the how to on making the bed but also, "The pattern is for the bed, headboard, bedspread, long pillow & bed pillow. It has instructions for the table, table skirt, flower arrangement & clock."

I have this pattern and love it. I also highly recommend the doll couch  pattern


I hope you have as much fun creating items for your dolls as I have and I love to bring fun and easy ways to enhance your doll play experience. Thank you for reading my blog today and for visiting often.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment