Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dew Drop Dreams- Another wonderful Canadian Etsy Shop

I am always excited to discover new Canadian Etsy shops and I recently found Dew Drop Dreams of Airdrie Alberta.

I was drawn to this shop while looking for some doll size tap shoes which Dew Drop Dreams happened to have! My niece Laura has three 18 inch dolls, 2 Springfield Dolls and one American Girl doll. Laura is also a dancer who has a tap recital coming up in the next few weeks and I just had to find some tap related items for her dolls.
 These fun shoes are offered at $15 click here for the listing.

While in the shop I noticed the wonderful tutu's like the white one shown here
This set in silver is just adorable!
Click here for the listing 

I also love the softness of the pink ballet outfit offered at $15 click here for the listing

There are many outfits in this shop any young doll lover and dancer would enjoy, so take a look at Dew Drop Dreams Etsy shop  and see for yourself!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment