Monday, May 28, 2012

Doll Jewelry and Party Favors from Lemon Head 103's Etst Shop

I love it when doll lovers open their own shop, enter Lemonhead103. Amy of Lemonhead103's Etsy shop is a doll lover, Mom and Aunt who enjoys creating items for her dolls, her nieces dolls and doll lovers everywhere.
From hand knit UGG's, purse and hairbands to
 Dolly and Me jewelry sets!  There is something for everyone in this fun shop!
I love Amy's hand painted t-shirts
customized for your next doll party, or if you are like me and have lots of nieces she can do up a matching set for everyone!

I also love the doll sized Rosary for American girl dolls what a wonderful accessory for today's Catholic dolly to have!

Check out Amy's shop Lemon Head 103 today!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment