Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Doll Quilt's and blankets Perfect for our Maplelea Dolls!

I have so much respect for those who quilt, and I really want to learn this time honored art!
Canada's own Snowflake Boutique offers wonderful doll sized quilts that any doll lover would love to own.

Quietude Quilts Etsy shop has this adorable pastel colored quilt set on sale for only $20! These quilts have been featured on www.dolldiaries.com 
there are so many wonderful doll quilts on this site I could feature them for a week!
Be sure to check out this Etsy shop! Click here for Quietude Quilts
Nammy's Closet has this patchwork blanket offered at only $9.50! Such a great dolly deal!

Foggy Forest offers this sophisticated bedding set on their Etsy shop

I hope you have enjoyed the quilts here today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to your blogs, I became interested in Saila and my husband gave me one for Christmas.

    I have made a quilt top for her and am just basting it together to machine quilt. I thought you might be interested in seeing it:
    http://jjbks.wordpress.com/2012/12/27/maplelea-doll-for-christmas/

    ReplyDelete