Thursday, May 24, 2012

Make your doll a Horse Corral for under $3

I was so excited to find that I could make a great doll play outdoor horse corral for my dolls horses for under $3.
Using inexpensive 3 section folding fence prices from my dollar store I was able to create a fun outdoor play set for my dolls and horse! Simply purchase a few of these fences, open and set them up on your lawn. Add your horses some fun accessories home made or purchased and you have a great doll play horse set! These fences were only $1.25
This is my dolls horse Pickles. Who I bought from Sears Canada a few months back. This is the type of horse and name I would have given a real horse. My nieces love to play with the dolls and my horse when they are over.
Both my Doll Saila and Pickles fit in the Corral easily
I hope you enjoyed today's post and I hope you have fun making your own Horse Corral!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment