Monday, May 21, 2012

Inspiring Doll Food from Red Ted Art


Red Ted Art is a blog that has come to my attention from another website I follow called Creative Jewish Mom though I am not of the Jewish faith, I enjoy this website and the information on it is wonderful for all creative mom's regardless of faith. This site has a great idea for making doll food that can be re sized into 18 inch doll food. I love the inspiration this site has and know you creative readers can make your own doll sized treats from these photos!

I get emailed to me the Craft schooling Sunday from Creative Jewish Mom emailed once a week and I am always amazed at the wonderful sites this website hosts! Red Ted Art is one of them. Click Here for Red Ted Art and here for Creative Jewish Mom

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment