Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Etsy finds order your own "Janes" if you do not sew!

I found some Etsy shops offering shoes like the ones shown yesterday. Take a look at these great Etsy finds from some of Liberty Jane's Partners. The above pair offered from Whitty Whimsicals Etsy shop are simply adorable!
I love this line by ABeeline's Etsy shop offering "Janes" shoes to match her wonderful line of doll clothes I love how it looks with the dress below.
My dear friend from Tallulah Sophie too 's Etsy shop also offers outfits complete with "Janes" shoes
I love that you have choices to purchase or make your own "Janes" and I am thrilled with this wonderful new pattern offered from Liberty Jane!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment