Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Toonie Tuesday what can you get for $2 on Etsy


I thought I would share with you some of the best Etsy finds for 18 inch dolls for around $2. If you are reading this and you are outside of Canada, a Toonie is a $2 coin we have.
Here are some fun Dolly Finds for around $2....
The first as shown above is my Dolly Mail Service where you pick from any of my doll post cards and I write on your behalf a postcard to someone you love and mail it to them all for only $2 (outside of North America there is a small fee) This service I offer is at cost for postcard and postage and something I delight in doing. Click here for listing
Fun and fashionable doll socks for under $2! From Aunt Bee's Old Sew n Sew 
offers more then 60 fun pairs of socks for your dolls! Click here for listings

Lemonhead 103's shop offers adorable doll belts for $2. Click here for her Etsy shop
Choose a hairband for your doll from Lizzbee Designs  Etsy shop. These elastic hairbands are offered at $2 and can be ordered by clicking here
These are just some of the fun and fashionable doll items you can purchase for $2 on Etsy,
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment