Saturday, July 28, 2012

A great post about Dolly Back to school


If you are thinking about Dolly Back to school time check out this blog post I found from A Doll for All Seasons.
I happened upon her blog using Pinterest when I was looking for something completely different and was so excited to see it I wanted to share it with all of you.
I love that the internet gives us ways to share our talent and hobbies with others and I love that there are so many cost effective ways to create fun and fantastic items for your dolls.
I was so excited to see this as I have this very bottle in my drying rack that I was going to use for another purpose but I love how Donna of A Doll for All Seasons has used it as a water bottle very clever!

Check out this and many more wonderful posts at A Doll for All Seasons by clicking here 

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: