Monday, July 30, 2012

Maplelea Monday- Spotlight on Brianne

Brianne is one of my most favorite dolls, I have had her in my collection and simply love her, however I think her collection items are some of my least favorite Maplelea Offers.
However her Prima Ballerina Ballet outfit is exquisite and as with all the Maplelea Products is extreamly well made.
Here Sun Day outfit is cute and age appropriate if not on the younger side but I do like the colors and the styles they have chose for this doll.
Her pet rabbits and horse are also wonderful additions to Brianne's line.

I love Brianne's soft features and she has been used in many of my doll posts here, on my main blog and on Doll Diaries
 I hope you enjoyed today's post. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment