Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Olympic Fever Doll Style! Patriotic Fun Etsy Finds

Watching the Olympics with such pride has promoted today's post.Click any of the highlighted words to see the shop listings.
Support all the athletes with this fun frock from Sarah Ann Doll

I am a huge fan of Terri's and her leotards would make the perfect gift to Gymnastic fans everywhere! Click here for Terri's Etsy shop and these wonderful Leotards.
For my American Readers this is such a cute outfit offered by According to Emma a great outfit to show your countries pride!
Finishing off today's post is this wonderful outfit Celebrating Host Country England and  Team GB with this fun Union Jack Flag dress from The Trendy Tot

I hope you enjoyed today's post and as always I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment